- We believe in providing opportunities for uninterrupted play & time for self initiated play.
- We believe in building trusting relationships with the children in our care. (using tools like sensitive observation, primary care-giving & the care moments during childrens routine.
- We invite children to participate in everything we do with the children.
- We believe in providing consistent, stable & predictive routines.
- We believe in free movement, which is allowing children to get in and out of positions themselves.
- We believe in supporting children to solve problems & challenges independently.
- We acknowledge & empathise when the children express distress.