Pathways to Hospitality
Work Place Experience
- To provide quality training in the hospitality sector that meets both the learners and industries needs.
- To provide pre-employment training catered to individual and to employment needs
- To provide skilled workers to the ever increasing hospitality sector
- Identifying each learners skills and abilities in relation to the industry requirements
- Providing the learner with a realistic picture of the hospitality employment requirements
- Creating training programmes that focus on adaptability, presentation and ability to withstand pressure alongside the practical hospitality components.
- Ensuring industry involvement in all training programmes
- Providing a welcoming and supportive training environment with a high practical component
- Providing learners with overall employment skills such as motivation, self confidence, team work and communication skills
- Ongoing evaluation of our training services